IMPORTANT: These terms apply to the entire content of this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. GVM may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
- Please note that some areas of the website are available only to GVM project staff, and/or other authorised users.
- All text, images and other content on this website is copyright of GVM unless explicitly stated otherwise. You may only download or copy it for for personal, non-commercial use. You are required to seek written permission from GVM for any other use or purpose. Contact the webmaster in the first instance, email@example.com
- Without limitation to any matter set out in GVM’s policies you must not use this website, and/or any interactive facilities which are available through it to:
- misrepresent your identity;
- hack, or attempt to hack, any part of the website or any system used to run it;
- store personal data derived from the website;
- post material that is obscene, offensive, or otherwise unlawful;
- technically harm the website and/or its systems (including, without limitation, computer viruses or malicious software or harmful data).
While GVM tries to make this website available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason.
- While GVM tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, it does not warrant that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this website is provided “as is”, and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
- Nothing on this website constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Any links within this website to third party websites are not checked by GVM and GVM bears no responsibility for the content of external sites. If you access external sites through this website, you do so at your own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, GVM excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this website in any way. Nothing will limit GVM’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses. GVM accepts no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Copyright, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
- Unless stated otherwise, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other material on this website are owned by GVM.
- The trade marks and logos used and displayed on our website are GVM’s registered and unregistered trade marks, or those of others. You may not use these trade marks without our prior written consent, or that of the relevant owner.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Every effort has been made to ensure the website is accessible.